The Apollo Hybrid AR Indoor Rower is a favourite pick for the home gym. Featuring the highest quality, hand lacquered American Ash, and the strength and integrity of a steel frame – it offers both good looking form and high performing function.
Whatever your exercise goals, you will appreciate the realistic on-water rowing emulation of the Apollo Hybrid AR Indoor Rower. FDF’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance technology enables you to move from feather light weight to Olympic challenge at the turn of a dial. There’s no dead spots – experience consistency of resistance, with instant catch throughout the entire stroke.
- Features FDF’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance technology to move resistance from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- “No dead spots” – Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multilevel computer complete with USB port. View time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Sit at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
Upright Storage – 550mm x 540mm (22 x 21?)
Product size – L 2135mm (84?) x W 550mm (22?) x H 540mm (21?)
Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb)
1010mm x 560mm x 585mm (39.76 x 22.04 x 23.03?)
Net Weight: 24.5kg (54lb)
Gross Weight: 28.1kg (61.9lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3392 (11.98 cubic feet)
2230mm x 162mm x 80mm (87.79 x 6.38 x 3.15?)
Nett Weight 8.2kg (18.0lb)
Gross Weight 9.2kg (20.3lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0289 (1.02 cubic feet)